[wxqc] inaccurate elevation?

Peter Welpton petercw2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 08:21:07 CDT 2016

I’ve owned my DVP2 for over ten years, but only just this month attempted to send data to CWOP.
My results show inaccuracies in temp and pressure, but I’m wondering if that is tied to my elevation not show accurately.

http://weather.gladstonefamily.net/site/search?site=E9355# <http://weather.gladstonefamily.net/site/search?site=E9355#>

This shows that my elevation is 1640ft, but all of my settings are accurate (I did make a slight correction of elevation/lat-long, but it was nominal) and not sure why on this page it is resolving to 500M/1640ft.  Wondering if that is the cause of the inaccuracies of the other data.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.