[wxqc] Failing Baro L3 Spatial Consistency

Miles Bosworth miles.bosworth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 00:23:55 CDT 2016

I have my software setup correctly, and for long periods of time I get a
99% or 100% Madis quality rating for my barometer data, then it goes
complete FUBAR (the rating not the pressure readings)  Right now it is at
40% for the last 7 day period, yet when I compare my readings with all the
nearby weather stations (not just those on CWOP, but also WU) my readings
are within half a mb or less of the average of the other stations, and
0.01mb different than the airport which is 12 miles away.

Annoying, but I do NOT see it as my problem, and I am tempted to just stop
sending data to CWOP.