[wxqc] getting station data on MESOWEST

wb9tow at egr.msu.edu wb9tow at egr.msu.edu
Tue Jun 21 08:24:01 CDT 2016

Sorry all, been out  of the state the past week...
I think the best for now is just return the ID to EW9296.
This way, the data reference station is consistent....

Can that be done this week?
thanks
Steve
> On June 7, a request by the station owner was processed to change the
> station ID from EW9296 to W8TOW, which was made in the CWOP database.
> However, the ID in the data being sent was not changed.  I believe the
> member is in the process of changing the ID on their system to match the
> requested ID change, after which data will again flow as soon as 2200 UTC
> on Wednesday.
>
> CWOP Support
>
> On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 1:45 PM, Ted Lum
> <gladstonefamily73.net at tedlum.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Actually, it's there, but it stopped.
>>

>> http://mesowest.utah.edu/cgi-bin/droman/meso_base_dyn.cgi?product=&past=1&stn=E9296&unit=0&time=GMT&day1=7&month1=06&year1=2016&hour1=17
>>
>> MADIS has some blocks of data at various times, but also has gaps. No
>> idea
>> why. Again, contact cwop-support at noaa.gov and ask them what's going on.
>> This is some problem with MADIS, it would not seem to have anything to
>> do
>> with MesoWest.
>>
>> On 6/14/2016 3:35 PM, Ted Lum wrote:
>>
>>> I don't see any indication that you're active on MADIS... whatever you
>>> think you saw I can't find now. Contact cwop-support at noaa.gov and ask
>>> them what's going on. If the setup is recent, be aware that you may
>>> have to
>>> wait up to one week, the configuration file only gets picked up weekly
>>> (on
>>> Tuesday I thought).

>> --
>> believed to be clean.

>> To search the archives:
>> http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=008314629403309390388%3Aknlfnptih9u
>>
>> The contents of this message are the responsibility of the author.

> To search the archives:
> http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=008314629403309390388%3Aknlfnptih9u

Cheers!
Steve

Steve Marquie
B.S. Technical Management
Instructor - BAE Department / Field Op Mgr-EnviroWx
Department of Biosystems & Ag Engineering
Room 126 Farrall Hall
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824
(517) 355-8128 office