[wxqc] getting station data on MESOWEST

Randall Collander - NOAA Affiliate randall.s.collander at noaa.gov
Tue Jun 14 15:38:27 CDT 2016

On June 7, a request by the station owner was processed to change the
station ID from EW9296 to W8TOW, which was made in the CWOP database.
However, the ID in the data being sent was not changed.  I believe the
member is in the process of changing the ID on their system to match the
requested ID change, after which data will again flow as soon as 2200 UTC
on Wednesday.

CWOP Support