[wxqc] Dead links

Jim unkajim at comcast.net
Mon Jun 13 19:29:48 CDT 2016

I guess that the link on the findu page gets there dynamically from
here: http://www.wxqa.com/webpages.html where the bad link is listed.
That is Philip's domain, isn't it? 'Tis no big deal. It's just that I
don't like dead/wrong links. I'd be fine if someone just edited the
database and removed the bad link altogether.