[wxqc] Dead links

Jim unkajim at comcast.net
Mon Jun 13 17:19:24 CDT 2016

I did as Philip said and immediately sent the request to correct the
link to my webpage to cwop-support. I never got an acknowledgement and
as of today, almost a month later, no edit has been done to the findu
page, correcting the bad link. cwop-support must be government ran,
which would explain it I suppose.