[wxqc] Looking for help with Station - Odd shift in analysis

Chris Miller c_miller_1 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 17:43:24 CST 2016

I had been using my phone as a comparison for a couple of weeks and every time I checked it seemed to track, however that sample is small and scattered so may have had the luck of the draw.  Discovering the correction error in WUHU did account for a couple of mb.  The station does track the nearby stations and has, when i get one of those artic highs, all seem to gather together nicely so, crossing fingers, I hope to see the model come back soon.  Mind you, in another month or so it is libel to shift back due to the arrival of spring.  I think there are a few SLP stations from the government side that may shift the model line average??
Oh!  While I think of it, is it possible to find out what stations are used for the L3 checks and the model line?  Mostly curious as to how close they are and such.