[wxqc] Vantage Vue Barometer issue

Denver Garrett denvergarrett62 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 19:12:30 CST 2016

The Barometer reading on my Station stopped working right several months
ago. It sticks on the same reading for hours even during impending storm
systems. Occasionally, it will rise or fall a small margin. I have did a
station reset several times that didn't resolve the problem.

   I googled the problem and couldn't come up with anything of it
pertaining to the Davis stations. Barometers seem to not be a problem with
them . So, I'm curious to what could be ailing and what fix there might be.
Thanks!