[wxqc] Looking for help with Station - Odd shift in analysis

Steve Meyers stevem at samcon.com
Tue Feb 2 19:47:51 CST 2016

Have you run a hardware analysis on your PEET station ?
Have you set all calibration settings to default on PEET hardware, software
and WD?
>From what I have read I would take these steps in order and know what the
default values are.
Also, I would backup all settings prior to taking any action.
After set to default you can begin to introduce changes to calibration,
incrementally.
If you know certain settings are fine as is, write down tHe values of those
settings and re-enter them after setting systems to default.