[wxqc] APRS Solar Radiation Data

Mike scn at mvtel.net
Wed Oct 26 12:59:59 CDT 2011

This all sounds very promising to me.   I will contribute a little again
next time my SS check comes in again.   With all the interest in solar PV
and HW systems going on,  I think more solar data could be useful for a lot
of reasons.   And as for turnaround, where else but here could such a
project be put in place within a few months without mullti-billion dollar
grants from the government or corporations!   My solar is already in place
so I will be happy to share that data with everyone.   There a only a few
official solar reporting site around the country.
Regards
KA5TQC
DW1144
KARFOX2