[wxqc] meteohub and CWOP precip

Steve Valiant cowboys65 at bctonline.com
Sun Oct 23 14:24:58 CDT 2011

Mike
I have been using meteohub since August of last year when i bought my
station
Right now, meteohub does not do the 24 hour and hourly to CWOP.  Even
though one of the updates in the past year
says that it should.  I have emailed the meteohub software company about
this and have yet heard anything
I originally bought the meteoplug from ambient weather, but get updates
directly from the meteohub publisher
It's an extremely reliable box and other than the rain issue, meteohub
has been fixing bugs and problems, such as
barometer readings to make them properly compatible with CWOP.
On an interesting note, meteohub does send rain rate per hour to
weatherunderground....
I believe we are down to getting everyone who reports to CWOP and has
meteohub software to request the rain fixes
from the publisher

Steve Valiant
DW5586