[wxqc] Solar radiation question

Matthew McGee matthewjp-mcgee at att.net
Fri Oct 21 18:56:44 CDT 2011

Thank you guys, I just sent an email to the NWS. Instead of sending through
Findu to MADIS, once a week going in and grabing the CSV file
(Luminocity/temp/wind) and sending it to the local NWS.

  The reason I started this post is I got to reading on how important solar
radiation data is to the NWS. So on a volunteer basis about once a week I'm
going to send in my data manually. This way they have access to it at no cost.

Also if anyone else is planning on doing this, you might want to contact your
local NWS in advanced.