[wxqc] Time and rain issue Weather Underground -- is it correctable and CWOP rain

Ted Lum gladstonefamily45.net at tedlum.com
Tue Oct 11 23:41:04 CDT 2011

Well, maybe. You definitely can delete the bad records on wunderground.
Once you've done that, assuming that you've fixed the data, you'd need
to tell your software to resend the data to wunderground. I know how to
do that with the wunderground plugin for WeatherLink but I don't know
what other software has that capability. I also don't know if you are
able to "fix" the bad data you have. It is also possible to create
wunderground messages if you are able to export that data from your
software although that is not trivial and how you go about sending it
depends on how much data we're talking about.

On 10/12/2011 12:16 AM, Steve Valiant wrote:

> After a recent upgrade of my Meteohub software, It somehow decided to
> send Weather Underground the wrong time
> stamp on data, so alot of rain accumulation was lost.  I found the
> issue and have corrected it and now at least for today
> whats on my console matches what WU is reporting.   Is there a way to
> fix past weeks worth of data?
> Also, my meteohub has never sent rain data properly to CWOP.   It
> sends 24 hour accumulation only so
> that doesnt get past findu.  If anyone has Meteohub, what might be the
> problem?   I have a Davis Vantage Vue
> with USB connection to the Meteohub sheevaplug mini computer
>

> Steve Valiant
> DW5586

believed to be clean.