[wxqc] Replacing WeatherLink

Bob Weber bob at skyeweb.com
Wed Dec 31 11:41:26 CST 2008

I have been using meteo-0.9.16 with an envoy with wetherlinkIP on my
gentoo linux machine.   Its not for the casual user though since the
configuration is complex.   I plot the data for personal use and have
weatherlink.com send my data to wunderground and cwop since the
weatherlinkIP calls home to weatherlink.com by default.  I had to make a
few mods to meteo since it overwelmed the weatherlinkIP with data
requests causing it to crash.  I updated the firmware and that helped a
little.

...bob