[wxqc] Temperatures Below Zero Not Reporting

Steve steve at softwx.com
Wed Dec 31 12:18:13 CST 2008

Temperatures Below Zero Not ReportingContact the author of your weather software. He has a bug in his formatting of the APRS string. Here is a correct string from a nearby station
CW8584>APRS,TCPXX*,qAX,CWOP-1:@302354z6123.47N/14926.88W_000/000g000t-09r000p000P000b09910h73.WD 232

and here is yours

cw8873>APRS,TCPXX*,qAX,CWOP-1:@310019z6117.58N/14924.34W_022/000g000t-005r000p000P000h83b10117LightsoftWeatherCenterV1.11Build 1177_LaC23

Notice the 't' tagged field. The '-' sign has to replace a 0 so the field length stays the same size. It should be t-xx instead of t-xxx

Steve
SoftWx