[wxqc] Mercury Barometer

Thomas F. Giella kn4lf1 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 17 11:21:43 CST 2008

Paul you are approaching the threshold of flaming so chill out.

I played with mercury all through childhood and never suffered any ill
effects. We are rapidly becoming a "Nanny State" in the U.S., much like
Great Britain and it's undeniable. I for one will never allow the government
to tell me what to do and think.

Take Care,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Lakeland, FL, USA
kn4lf at arrl.net

CWOP #AR692/KN4LF
CoCoRaHs #FL-PK-18

Lakeland, FL Daily Climatological Weather Data Archive:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf22.htm
Harmful Man Induced Climate Change (Global Warming) Refuted:
http://www.kn4lf.com/globalwarminglie.htm