[wxqc] Mercury Barometer

A.J deLange ajdel at cox.net
Sun Dec 14 12:15:01 CST 2008

You can forget my suggestion about buying a mercury barometer.
Apparently you can't because the only manufacturer (of which I am
aware i.e. Princo)  stopped making them over a year ago citing
increasing regulations concerning mercury. The lawyers, politicians
and tree huggers have done us in, folks. The cancer is metastatic. But
we let it happen.

Does anyone know of another source for these dangerous instruments
(which used to hang in the chemistry lab in every high school in this
once sensible country)?

A.J.