[wxqc] Analysis Question

Alan Hensley ke8bp at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 10:36:14 CST 2008

After calibrating my Davis Vantage Pro 2 to match the analysis, I think the analysis is off.  I am only 5 miles from Haleyville Airport's expensive Metar reporting equipment.  But I am getting an error from the CWOP analysis for some of my readings.  My question is, how are these analysis determined?  Not only are my readings in line with the Metar reporting station, they are also within tolerances with most of the nearby reporting stations listed at the bottom of the report.

Alan