[wxqc] Davis VP barometer clarification

Rick Patterson wx at w0lta.net
Sun Jul 23 22:07:13 EDT 2006

Even,
Thank-you for these clear and concise instruction. I wish we could pin them
to every Davis unit sold. It would help to cut down on the confusion.
Rick
w0lta / AR797

(Now if my neighbors would only read this the jaggies might disappear from
my neighborhood.)

Shameless self promotion.
www.w0lta.net
http://w0lta.net/weather/Current_Vantage_Pro.htm