[wxqc] Barometer Calibration

andro700 at min.midco.net andro700 at min.midco.net
Sun Jul 23 09:51:39 EDT 2006

Quoting Carol A Locke <CAL at sysmanint.com>:

> CWOP 4498
> Vantage Pro 2
>
> Just installed Weatherlink 5.7
>
> Where do I put the "rotatewx.aprs2.net" setting in my software?
>
> How do I calibrate my barometer in the software?  I have the offset I need
> from a nearby airport.  I have put my 7000 feet in the Set Barometer Dialog
> box but the actual 29.88 in is greyed out and I can not change it to the
> 30.24 of the airport.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Carol
>
> Carol A Locke
> SYSTEMS/MANAGEMENT INTEGRATION, INC.
> P O Box 50677
> Colorado Springs, CO  80949
> Tel:  719 599-9197
> Fax: 719 599-9198
> email: CAL at sysmanint.com
> Web Page:  <http://www.sysmanint.com/> www.sysmanint.com

Go into your internet settings under setup and click configure under whichever
profile you are going to put it under. You will see 4 boxes and the upper right
one is Report files to upload and click select report file and click on
configure APRS weather report. I hope this helps you out.

Chuck
CW4714